i love you infinity.i love you infinity.i love you infinity

Sunday 8 April 2012

Quote

A little bit of jealousy in a relationship is healthy,
 it's always nice to know someone's afraid to lose you.


One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you
 who you thought you never had a chance with.


I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon.
 I like them right where they are..all I wanted was you.


Oh I just remembered how your hand fits the curve of my waist, 
and how your smile fits the curve of my mind.


Just the thought of being with you tomorrow
 is enough to get me through today.


I'm just that girl, you know the one who,well, 
has a little tiny, but so big love for your smile.




I can't promise to fix all of your problems, 
but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment